Introduction
Biography
Photobucket

Hello . I'm Ira Wahyuni

More matured every 13 May.

I love contrast colours , known as Neon.

Pasir Ris Secondary School , A1 <3

Facebook . PDiary . Tumblr .



Music
Move To The Beat


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Dopes Viewing

Talk Here
Passerby


Memories
Walk Down The Lane
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010


Runaway
Sweet Escapes


Take A Bow
How About Around Of Applause
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


ceespool
Friday, February 19, 2010 @ 8:14 PM


Everything went smoothly since morning .
Happy happy smile smile :D
Then , hell break loose .

Thanks ya Botak for ruining my life *insert wide smile*
& Mom , things wont b 'this way' if you're here ...
God loves you so dearly , He doesn't want to see you suffer .
Here I am , waiting fr the pain to subside . Facing it alone .

Dearest brother called . For family sakes , i'll endure further .
I'm th only hope now . Late Mom's words were true .
Abg Hadi regretted fr leaving th house , & leaving me here
enduring th pain alone . I promise I wont leave th house , abg .
You brought me up to b strong & i'll prove to all tht i'm strong
enough to face this alone . You can count on me (:


"You've never failed to turn my frowns upside down , yknw!"
& , I've never failed to love you more each day (:
Frankly , I cant explain in words how much I love you .
No matter how serious you talk to me , I still managed to laugh my ass out ;
you're toooo cute yknw ! You & yr priceless expression ,
cannot carry seh like this ! :P
, thank you (: You never fail to turn my frowns upside down .
I love you ~


Although i'm going through a hard time , there's always the another
someone who never fails to cheer me up .
Haney , I love you with all my heart . Thanks fr being there
when i'm in need . No matter how busy you were , you always
spare a personal time fr me . You & yr cute , foolish jokes ; hahaha !
In just one glance , you knw i'm down without me telling you.
& i'm lucky to get a friend like you (:
Go girlfriend ! *giggles*