Thursday, February 18, 2010 @ 3:58 PM

TIADA MAAF BAGI MU !
Listen , I've tried to forget what had happen in th past & keeeeep smiling .
To my surprise , I managed to forget abt it . Ignoring it was hard but yeah , i've tried
my very best . Dearest chickies guided me along th way , thank you darlings (:
So , no grudges... UNTIL NOW ,
THIS SECOND , THIS DAY !
I didnt even expect you to _____ __ _____ ____ .
I thought you didnt _____ . But skali it was proven ahhhhh !
Seriously , dont you feel ashamed ? There's no link , at all
between yguys . I WAS once th link between yguys . But not anymore .
Yes , NOT ANYMORE .
& still you gt th guts to ____ ? DAMN , muka mau letak mana seh .
I've shouldnt get in detail here .
So i'll end th topic ok . Confused ? It's better to stay confused .
SCHOOL WAS FINE !
- Science , had a great nap .
- Maths , *blank*
- MT , off to Comp Lab . Heart to heart chat w Ddin
- Literature , sat outside fr 15 min due to undone work. Overall , a bore .
- Home Econ , awesome . Played th "Mind-trick" game w th dudes .
Oh & Haney took a video of us . I wna see I wna see !
Oh dear , I finally realized tht i'm ultra useless without Hp .
I dont even have th mood to go gila gila , yknw ):
Went straight back home after school . Haha , unbelievable right .
My life , ruin !
WOAH WAIT,
Alfred decided to spare me a phone since i'm phoneless/useless !
ARGHHH ! I LOVE LOVE YOU , DUDE ! Life saver *blink eyes repeatedly*
Jiajia , I love him as a friend ah ! No 'nonsense-thinking' ok :D
He's all yours ~ :DDD
Haiss , i'm gna 'waste' my 10 bucks on buying a pp8 card .
I feel so .. no standard like tht . No offence to those using pp8 aites :D
So , LG COOKIE HERE I COME !
(LG ? Ok, I need a guider.)
Chalo .
~ ♥ , I miss you ):