Wednesday, August 11, 2010 @ 8:19 PM

Apologies for the previous post. I'm glad nobody
were busybody asking me what the heck has happened hehe.
Ok a proper post today. Before tht, I wnna announce something can?
I'm cool with Adilah, though only a part of it has settled.
I'm glad she had approached me and talk things out.
This incident has taught me a big great lesson on Trust.
Doesn't mean you THINK you own good friends, you can count
on them, trust them or even sacrifice for them. Beware of disloyalties.
I shouldnt elaborate more okkkkkkkkk :)
Today's the start of the month of Ramadhan. I'm aiming for a full month
of fasting. Always been Yok Yok-ing since small lol hahaha!
It's been 6 years without Mom, and I tend to get really emotional if
I were to break my fast alone. Yes, the first day of Ramadhan, alone.
It's ok for me as i've been eating & spending my time alone at home.
But it saddens me tht Mom isnt there to witness me, her daughter fasts
for a day. Wait, get this straight; throughout her life, she hasnt seen me
fast ok. She left when I was 7 yrs old & I wasn't yet to be taught of fasting.
Hah, staying strong is my middle name. Idk what had came to my
mind to start praying 5 times a day, but this is a sign. A sign from God to
show me to a better path. I got to say, i've been on the wrong path all this while.
And the current problems i'm facing now are tests from God. So it means
I should start praying and pray for good to come. Yeah :)
Lol I sound so... nostalgic.
Hahaha, its ok. Once in a while. Oh did I mention abt Dad?
Yeah, dad. For a sudden, I felt so bad for calling him Botak.
I've finally realised that what he has done to me, are for my own good.
Confiscating my phone due to contacting guys & obscenities, I find it valid.
Dear God, i've learnt my lesson well now. Though he had treated Mom
badly before she left, he's still my dad. I will bow down on my knees
infront of dad on Hari Raya and cry, begging for forgiveness I swear.
After reading these 5 paragraph, see any changes?
Yes, i'm a healthy changed person. For good! Haha.
Nobody could step onto my head anymore, i'm gna fight for my
rights no matter what happens. Hehe, i'm changed wooooo!
Start changin' for good & start lovin' yr life... before it's too late.
I mean it. Seriously *insert serious face*
Hahaha! I'm done. XOXO mwaaaah!